Friday, May 14, 2010

Today I Had a Thought

Today I have a great thought.
Today I want to inspire.
Today I want to create beauty.
but beauty from pain
and saddness.

Today I have a great thought,
Here we are, all alone.

Or so we think.
All walking,
Running,
Wandering,
On our own self-journeys,
across the street,
across the City
across the Country
and into the Universe.
Where each of us is in search,
Of finding a new us
A new you
A perfect path.

Today I have a great thought,
That each of us are special,
That each of are unique,
Do not feel lost in despair
Do not feel fear in confusion,
We have something alive in each of us
A special purpose
And meaning to create
Build on what is negative
And grow from what is positive.
Metamorphis,
Into the butterflies that we are
So today I have a thought,
That we keep the wander
Keep this pursuit
One day we shall all find that little piece,
Corner,
And half
Of happiness.
Tucked so perfectly within our trek.


Rocky.

No comments:

Post a Comment