Thursday, May 13, 2010

A Heart Without A Home

I’m saddened by this lonely fear
Alone is where I wish to be
Or is it?
I’m indecisive in my emotions
Every real breath I have
He takes it
Empty in the darkness
Once again
I pain,
Oh so bad
I feel oh so alive
In this pain
It captures me
Overtaking me with hate
Yet I know I’m alive
I realize that I am human
There is beauty in that
There is regret
And a deep
Pain that follows,
He was my everything
To my nothing
And he has me
All of me
Because I let it
He has me
I fall into his hate
I trip into his love
Here I am lost
Once again
A bittersweet goodbye
An excruciating love
One that I bear alone
Each time we pass
It brings his memory back
To a place I love
To a feeling I loathe
And I cry endlessly
Into the dark corners of the night
Into the broken walls
That holds my every fall
And I ache
It reminds me that I am alive
That human’s lose
An sometimes gain
The world reminds
That I’m alive

Rocky.

No comments:

Post a Comment