Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Eating Cupids


 Take me in your arms
Cradle me with your love
The world is becoming our oyster,
Within it there is so much opening,
And here we are creating
A life that is to become the people’s envy,
You are what I desire
You are the life I paint,



I wonder if you heard
The nights I cried to this earth
When I begged the angels
To come into my thoughts
To strip me of this hate
And let love come through my narrow gate,
And yes you found a way
And yes you maneuvered your way,
Finally you make it thru
Past all the darkest subdues
And here we are in heavens heart
Eating cupids
In the midst of Michelangelo’s greatest arts


Hear me oh greatest winds
You have healed the wounds of before
Here you are oh saintly creature
Waking me from my slumbering fall
With thanks and praise
I call only your name,
Away from me,
I hope you never go,
Close to me,
You purse your chest
To never let the fear show


Hear I am awaiting life
For death had come and gone
I felt it chilling in my bones
As it revealed its deadly grin.
Then you came
One day from the east,
Bringing your bag of loving treats
Upon your horse you rode so high
I may have believed you came from the sky,
But there you came
Through the gates of eternal regain,
And I came to you with sticking glue,
In my heart I finally just knew.

No comments:

Post a Comment